In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
* Final race day information and updates will be emailed to all registered participants and volunteers the week prior to the in-person race. Additional updates may be sent up to the morning of the in-person race. Any emailed information supersedes information on this site.
* Start times subject to change due to weather or safety
Race Location: Amberly Club House (1075 Residents Club Drive, Cary, NC 27519). (Venue subject to change as permitted by local officials.)
Course Information: The course is around the roads and trails of Amberly subdivision and greenways; conditions depend on the weather prior to the event. The course is NOT USATF certified. GPS tracking apps are not suitable for measuring course distances accurately.
Events: Everyone is welcome to participate! All participants will have chip-timed results that will be posted online. All Fit & Able Productions, Inc. events are inclusion events: anyone of any age, skill-level, or ability can participate in any race!
* No dogs or bikes permitted in the race.
* We strongly discourage participants wearing headphones of any sort while racing for their own safety and so they can properly hear instructions on the course.
* Kids in strollers must be registered and be with a parent registered in either the 3 Mile, 5 Mile, or Fun Run. Kids in strollers must be numbered, properly buckled into the stroller, and we strongly encourage them to wear a helmet.
* If you or one of your party have a physical or developmental need that may require special accommodation please contact us at least one month prior to the event to discuss reasonable accommodations that may be available.
Course Aid: An athletic trainer will be available at a medical tent located near the finish line. There will be a water station on the course and near the finish line. Water is also available at the registration and refreshment area.
Packet Pick-up: All participants must show a photo ID or be with a guardian with a photo ID in order to pick up their race packets. Participants may pickup packets for others if they have a screenshot or photocopy of their photo ID.
Volunteers: We need your help! If you're available to assist us with registration, handing out water, and cheering on runners please sign up to volunteer between 8:00 AM -12:00 PM. Sign up through the link in the menu!
Race Souvenirs: All participants who register for the 3 Mile and 5 Mile by October 15th will receive a t-shirt, then while supplies last. Fun Run participants can purchase a t-shirt for $10 until October 15th. * In-person race packets will not be shipped and will only be available on race day!
Awards: Awards are provided by Fit & Able Productions. All awards will be emailed to their recipients the week after the race. * Age groups are calculated as of participant's age on December 31st of the race year.
Online registration closes on October 26th at 9 PM. Cash, checks, and credit cards are accepted at packet pick-up and race day.
Thank you! Your message was posted to Facebook.